Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: NBA Legends.............

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know if this has been posted or not, but, wow !!! This sounds awesome !

    LARRY BIRD
    WILT CHAMBERLAIN
    JULIUS ERVING
    PETE MARAVICH
    WILLIS REED
    BILL WALTON

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What no jordan!?!?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a story about Jordan, but I'm not sure that I'd get it right if I told it. He operates totally outside of the Players Association. Besides, you never know when he'll stage another 'comeback' [img]wink.gif[/img] Kind of like Deion.

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar
    I was going to have a sly remark about this line and people that collect sports, but I think I am going to save it for the sports board as even through I disagree with the direction Sculpey's collection habits are going [img]tongue.gif[/img] , I resect his decidion to make a bad decision! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bird, Wilt, and Dr. J will be excellent....

    I'm guessing they'll make it so Bird and Dr. J look good posed against each other...

    ... or they might have a Magic Johnson in the wings to match up with Bird. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    See how much shit they hid from us on the tour!?!?!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    holy shit! now Im gona have to get more Sports Picks! *shakes fist in Arizona's direction*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bill Walton? Gimme a break...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  9. #9
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    im going to need 5,000 of the kiss boxed sets so i have enough groupies to make my Wilt dioramma.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member classic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i cant wait for the larry bird and pistol pete. should be interesting to see what poses they come up with for some of those guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •